With this project, Fundatia Bucurestii Noi aims to financially support 10 children allowing them to take part in the activities of the new scout group born in the 2012 in the Bucurestii Noi parish. Scouting is based on a non-formal educational methodology which helps children and kids to grow up in harmony with nature and with the community they live in. Taking part in these activities is a great help for the children coming from families that cannot sustain them in the recreational and instructive activities carried out by the school.
- Main financier:
- Gruppo Passo dopo Passo
- Other financiers:
- Bucureștii Noi parish, Gruppo Scout Pisa 5, Gruppo Amici di Fundația Bucureștii Noi, MASCI Jesolo
- weekly meetings from September till June
- 10 children / kids
- Other beneficiaries:
- 20 children who take part in the activities
- team game, attention training games, lap games, orienteering competitions
- two / three-day trips to the mountain
- local projects (this year, the "wolves" have taken part twice in the creation and distribution of food boxes to the elderly people)
- manual activities
- 20 children have taken part in the scout activities, in which they have learnt a lot and they have created new friendship relations.
- A new non-formal educational activity has been created in the area of Bucureștii Noi, many children and kids will be able to attend it starting from this year and in the future.
Location: Bucharest, at fondation location.